Engagement Type: Global r12 Project Accounting (PA) implementation.
Description:Experienced Oracle Functional Oracle Project Accounting (PA) consultant required to lead key areas of global implementation.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Key Skills Required:
- 10+ years’ relevant Oracle EBS experience.
- Functional/technical expertise with solid understanding of underlying data flow and functionality in project costing and project billing.
- Expertise with Oracle EBS Release R12 (12.1.3 +), including full lifecycle implementation experience, configuration, conversions, extensions, and unit testing.
- Ability to perform gap analysis and develop functional spec.
- Implementation experience around extensions for project accounting.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly. Demonstrated ability to manage project scope and client expectations.
- Ability to work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration, testing, and transition to the business.
- Advise on options, risks, and any impacts on business processes or systems.
- Documentation and configuration of the Supply Chain and Project Accounting modules.
- Strong knowledge of key application functionality.
- Solid understanding of Oracle EBS database/table structures and the integration and impacts between modules.
- Deep knowledge of Oracle EBS customization/extension methodologies.
- Solid understanding of integration of all modules.