Engagement Type: Greenfield Oracle P2P implementation.
Description:Oracle r12 Supply Chain consultant required to join existing team implementing; GL, AP, AR, FA, PO, PA, HR, OTL & Payroll.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Key Skills Required:
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Oracle Business Suite R12 within the following modules: Purchasing, iProcurement, iSupplier Portal, Punchout, XML transactions, Sourcing, Procurement Contracts.
- Experience of configuring and extending Oracle purchasing and iProcurement.
- Able to document and perform application configuration.
- Able to analyse complex situations and quickly identify the key challenges, opportunities and/or levers for change.
- Translate complex business requirements into appropriate solutions and drive this to completion.
- Lead design workshops, documenting the future state business processes.
- Identify potential risks and assist in the development of resolution/preventative action.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Previous consulting experience, with appropriate client-facing manner.
- Must be organized and able to work on initiative.
- Strong communicator at all levels of business and project team.
- Previous experience on a global project.