Engagement Type: Order to Cash (O2C) implementation.
Description:Oracle r12 Supply Chain consultant required to join an Order to Cash (O2C) implementation for an international manufacturing company which is an existing user of Oracle r12 Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Financials.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Key Skills Required:
- Solid knowledge on Order to Cash process model and best practices.
- Detailed and solid knowledge of the following Oracle r12 functional areas is required: Order Management, Shipping Execution, Receivables, Inventory.
- Oracle middleware experience (processing of EDI orders/invoices).
- Understand and apply software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Experience in full lifecycle development processes and methodologies on multiple projects.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Hands-on experience of implementation and operation of Oracle EBS for a global company.
- Client/consulting/implementation/presentation/communication skills/experience.
- Must have a very strong quality focus with a great attention to detail around documentation, project process and validation plans. Experience of working in a regulated environment would be particularly beneficial.
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and an ability to make pragmatic and practical decisions, without compromising the integrity of the IT system (data and compliance).