Engagement Type: Greenfield implementation.
Description:Oracle r12 Financials Functional consultant required to join an exciting international organisation that is starting a ‘greenfield’ implementation of the Oracle E-Business Suite into a European finance shared service centre.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Key Skills Required:
- In depth experience of Oracle r12 in particular covering Financials and Supply Chain modules; Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), General Ledger (GL), Cash Management (CM), ebTax, Purchasing (PO) and iProcurement (iproc).
- Localisation experience in multiply European countries as well as experience in shared service environments.
- Ability to translate end user requirements into specifications for IT.
- Experience of implementing and managing projects and facilitating acceptance.
- Exposure to best practice Oracle usage in similar multi-org finance shared service environments.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Embed ownership for Oracle Financials applications within all areas and regions of the business.
- Develop & support expert users in the business and work with them to increase their understanding and capabilities in Oracle.
- Work with finance teams to improve existing working practices and introduce new ones.
- Work with the internal change team to develop a formal Oracle training program.
- Manage external resources to deliver projects as required.