Engagement Type: Oracle r12 (Financials, Supply Chain & Manufacturing) ‘greenfield’ implementation.
Description:European manufacturing organisation are looking to engage an Oracle Project manager to manage their internal activity and third-party vendors.
Minimum Years Experience: 10 Years
Key Skills Required:
- Career project manager with relevant industry experience (manufacturing) implementing Oracle E-Business Suite r12 finance, supply chain and manufacturing modules.
- Resource planning, recruitment and stream management experience.
- Strong senior stakeholder management, communication and ‘expectation setting’ experience.
- Third-party vendor selection and subsequent management experience along with proven ability to maintain project deadlines.
- European travel requirement.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Owning the relationship with the Systems Integrator, Oracle and any other third-party vendors.
- Budget ownership.
- Regular reporting into steering committee.
- Responsibility of internal project streams/activities such as UAT, data migration and training.