Engagement Type: Global Oracle Cloud HCM ‘greenfield’ implementation.
Description:Oracle Cloud HCM consultant required to join this project representing the European side of the programme.
Minimum Years Experience: 7 Years
Key Skills Required:
- Experience with a minimum of three Oracle Cloud HCM implementations covering core HR, Payroll, OTL, Absence, Talent and Goals.
- Implementation background of other ERP HCM applications (Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP, PeopleSoft etc.).
- Strong change and transformation experience from both a user and business process perspective.
- Development of core HR reports using relevant Oracle reporting functionality (Smartview, OTBI etc.).
- Hierarchy and security requirements identification.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Key representative for HR systems to wider global implementation team.
- Develop & support expert users in the business and work with them to increase their understanding and capabilities in Oracle.
- Work with HR teams Work to improve existing working practices and introduce new ones.
- Manage external resources to deliver projects as required.