Engagement Type: Oracle E-Business Suite r12 to Oracle Cloud migration.
Description:UK-based organisation currently using Oracle r12 Finance and Procurement is about to start an Oracle Cloud ERP (financials) implementation with the aim of migrating all finance and procurement operations to the cloud within 12 months.
Minimum Years Experience: 7 Years
Key Skills Required:
- Experience with a minimum of three Oracle Cloud (ERP) implementations with at least one project being a migration from Oracle r12.
- Strong change and transformation experience from both a user and business process perspective.
- Business process re-engineering experience of key finance processes to match vanilla processes in Oracle Cloud.
- Heavy focus on data migration, reconciliation, cleanse and purge.
- Identification of third-party application and integration to the Oracle Cloud.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Embed ownership of finance processes within all areas and regions of the business.
- Develop & support expert users in the business and work with them to increase their understanding and capabilities in Oracle.
- Work with finance teams to improve existing working practices and introduce new ones.
- Manage external resources to deliver projects as required.