Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 39 weeks
Rate: $USD115 per hour
Location: Remote, USA
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: IT System implementation
Description: A Sr Project Manager to manage IT System implementation.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experienced with MS Project scheduling and critical path management.
– Strong business acumen, including demonstrated track record of clear decision making and ability to facilitate organizational alignment.
– Strong written/oral, organizational, data analytical skills, and attention to detail.
– Demonstrated proficiency with project management tools, methodologies, and best practices.
– Demonstrated ability to effectively influence cross functionally.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Lead the project team in detailed planning and execution of scope for the entire project.
– Lead the project team and subject matter experts to proactively identify, assess and plan appropriate responses to project risks.
– Integrate and maintain a project master schedule and successfully manage the critical path through prioritization and trade-off decisions to achieve project milestones.
– Develop communication and stakeholder strategies and represent project status and performance at phase gate and business reviews throughout the project lifecycle.
– Facilitate resolution of interpersonal and team performance issues within the team and escalate issues to business leaders, functional leaders, and decision makers, as appropriate.