Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: $USD29 per Hour
Location: Iowa City, IA, USA
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Support and Administration
Description: The Senior Field Support Specialist provides a combination of project management and technical coordination for infrastructure projects and operational initiatives based on business requirements.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Follow up with end users to ensure problems are resolved successfully and satisfactorily.
– Provide IT training to customers to ensure successful use of IT equipment.
– Document and revise all resolutions to be updated in IT knowledge base.
– Be able to manage a heavy caseload and respond to customers request in a timely fashion.
– Work flexible schedule, including possible holidays and provide off hours support on an on-call basis.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– The primary focuses of this position is to be the single point of contact for all IT related issues at the assigned site.
– Taking ownership for all IT issues and concerns, ensuring the appropriate escalations, and assist in determining the root causes of IT issues are understood and addressed.
– Interact, build, and maintain strong relationship with all levels of the organization.
– Responsible for supporting all hardware and software on company desktops and providing second/third level desktop support.
– Install and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 8/10 operation systems and standard business application, including desktop systems, associated peripherals, and verification of operation.