Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £640 per day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Cloud Order to Cash (O2C) implementation.
Description: To provide guidance and support the development of the ERP Accounts Receivable features in an Oracle cloud ERP development
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong influencing skills, with the ability to drive to conclusion key decisions with senior leaders and key business stakeholders.
– Broad knowledge of Accounts Receivable, Cash Management & Project Billing functions and solutions in the Oracle Fusion product set.
– Prior Experience of configuration in Oracle Cloud ERP specifically in the Order-to-Cash Work stream.
– Ability to support workshop demonstrations of Oracle Cloud ERP.
– Strong bias for action and a Solution orientated attitude.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Able to work closely across a diverse multi-work stream programme team to expeditiously deliver results.
– Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications.
– Good attention to detail and an ability to analyse and use data in decision making.
– Experience of business analysis and functional requirements gathering.
– Broad knowledge of Order to Cash and its operation in a public sector environment.