Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £60,000 per annum
Location: Denmark, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Salesforce & SAP Cutover Manager
Minimum Years Experience: 10 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Implementation Manager.
– Strong Salesforce Background.
– Salesforce CPQ, Sales Cloud and Service Lightning.
– Hands on experience in managing at least 4 large Salesforce end-to-end implementation.
– Prince 2, Data migration.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a complex environment.
– Proven track record managing successful cutover activities to enable regular return to business operations.
– Manage cross-functional program teams of more than 30 members including business members.
– Expert ability to understand business and identify business requirements.
– Strong problem solver with the ability to analyse cause and affect relationships.