Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 13 weeks
Rate: £600 per day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: The role holder provides BI Analytics and Oracle BI business consultancy to our customers and has specific experience in supporting delivery, bids and pre sales opportunities.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 years
5 Key Skills Required:
– An ability to design and deliver solutions for OBIEE and multiple OBIA modules in both sales and implementation environments is essential.
– Demonstrable track record of business consulting and project delivery with at least 2+ OBIEE & OBIA full project life cycles (i.e. Define, Design, Develop, Test, Deploy).
– Should possess people skills to develop rapport with customers, Colleagues, Partners and Oracle.
– Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence at different stakeholders levels.
– Demonstrates innovative and creative thinking, showing attention to detail.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– The individual will possess specific Oracle BI Cloud and reporting technical skills with a focus on the end to end design of solutions and integration with different systems.
– Experience delivering data discoverer projects using Endeca and custom data warehouse design.
– Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, able to maintain strategic perspective while undertaking complex and detailed work, with proven ability to deliver results within agreed time scales.
– Work with team leads to ensure business requirements are met.
– The resource must hold a British Passport and Security Clearance.