Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 6 weeks
Rate: £550 per day
Location: Remote, Luxembourg
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Upgrade
Description: PeopleSoftHCM Consultant required to join upgrade project, specifically HCM PeopleTools upgrade to 8.58.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Application functionality PeopleSoft HCM 9.2.
– PeopleSoft Hub, PeopleSoft Application Designer, SQL tools and Application Engine.
– Strong Business Analysis and Technical skills.
– Requirement gathering.
– Good Communication skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Review Oracle documentation related to PeopleTools 8.58 in order to identify new features and their impact for the applications.
– Document the business impact by highlighting the new features and their impact for the users of clients applications: PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 and PeopleSoft Hub (HR administrators, system administrators, managers and employees).
– Collaborate with the test manager to provide input in the testing plan and guidance for any application functionality related questions.
– Liaise with business analysts and IT representatives for control activities related to minimising any impact of monthly application releases and/or other concurrent projects on the HCM PeopleTools upgrade 8.58 project.
– Produce a communication plan and support the related communication for the user community regarding the project.