Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 12 weeks
Rate: £500 per Day
Location: UK, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Upgrade
Description: PeopleSoft Global Payroll Consultant required to join and upgrade project to v9.2 specifically Absence Management.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Application functionality PeopleSoft Global Payroll 9.2, including Absence Management.
– PeopleSoft config of Elements and Rules
– Strong Business Analysis and Technical skills.
– Requirement gathering.
– Good communication skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Review Oracle documentation related to PeopleTools 8.58 in order to identify new features and their impact for the applications.
– Document the business impact by highlighting the new features and their impact for the users of clients applications: PeopleSoft GP and PeopleSoft Hub (HR administrators, system administrators, managers and employees).
– Collaborate with the test manager to provide input in the testing plan and guidance for any application functionality related questions.
– Liaise with business analysts and IT representatives for control activities related to minimising any impact of monthly projects.
– Produce a communication plan and support the related communication for the user community regarding the project.