Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £500 per day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Financials implementation
Description: Oracle Project Manager required to manage internal activity and third party vendors on Oracle EBS implementation project.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Career project manager with relevant industry experience implementing Oracle E Business Suite R12 finance modules.
– Resource planning, recruitment and stream management experience.
– Strong senior stakeholder management, communication and ‘expectation setting’ experience.
– Third party vendor selection and subsequent management experience along with proven ability to maintain project deadlines.
– Strong communications skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Owning the relationship with the Systems Integrator, Oracle and any other third party vendors.
– Budget ownership.
– Resource Planning.
– Regular reporting into steering committee.
– Responsibility of internal project streams/activities such as UAT, data migration and training.