Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £800 per Day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Cloud Implementation
Description: Experienced Oracle Functional Oracle PPM consultant required to lead key areas of implementation.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– At least one Oracle Cloud implementation.
– Functional/technical expertise with solid understanding of underlying data flow and functionality in project costing and project billing.
– Expertise with Oracle Cloud including full lifecycle implementation experience, configuration, conversions, extensions, and unit testing.
– Ability to perform gap analysis and develop functional spec.
– Implementation experience around extensions for project accounting.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly. Demonstrated ability to manage project scope and client expectations.
– Ability to work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration, testing, and transition to the business.
– Advise on options, risks, and any impacts on business processes or systems.
– Documentation and configuration of the Supply Chain and Project Accounting modules.
– Strong knowledge of key application functionality.