Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: €500 per day
Location: Remote, Germany
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation and Training
Description: Experienced Oracle PPM consultant required to lead key areas of global implementation with a focus on Project Accounting.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Key Skills Required:
– At least one end-to-end implementation of Cloud PPM.
– Functional/technical expertise with solid understanding of underlying data flow and functionality in project modules.
– Expertise with Oracle Cloud; including full lifecycle implementation experience, configuration, conversions, extensions, and unit testing.
– Ability to perform gap analysis and develop functional spec.
– Implementation experience around extensions for project accounting.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Ability to work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration, testing, and transition to the business.
– Advise on options, risks, and any impacts on business processes or systems.
– Documentation and configuration of the Supply Chain and Project Accounting modules.
– Strong knowledge of key application functionality.
– Solid understanding of Oracle Cloud database/table structures and the integration and impacts between modules.