Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £500 per Day
Location: Remote , UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Global Oracle Cloud HCM/ Payroll implementation.
Description: Oracle Cloud HCM lead consultant required to join this project representing the European side of the programme.
Minimum Years Experience: 7 Years
Key Skills Required:
– Experience with a minimum of three Oracle Cloud HCM implementations covering core HR, Payroll, OTL, Absence, Talent and Goals.
– Implementation background of other ERP HCM applications (Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP, PeopleSoft etc.).
– Strong change and transformation experience from both a user and business process perspective.
– Development of core HR reports using relevant Oracle reporting functionality (Smartview, OTBI etc.).
– Hierarchy and security requirements identification.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Key representative for HR systems to wider global implementation team.
– Develop & support expert users in the business and work with them to increase their understanding and capabilities in Oracle.
– Work with HR teams Work to improve existing working practices and introduce new ones.
– Manage external resources to deliver projects as required.