Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 8 weeks
Rate: £600 per day
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Oracle Cloud EPM Consultant with strong HFM implementation experience required to join EPM implementation team.
Minimum Years Experience: 10 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– The person should have 10 years of experience in Oracle EPM products both on-premise Hyperion as well as EPM Cloud.
– The person should be able to architect complete EPM solution for budgeting & forecasting, reporting compliance and narrative reporting processes based on customer requirements.
– Execute Design, Build CRP Sessions Interact with business team and finalize the design.
– Work on build activities and Conduct play back CRP sessions during different phases of the build.
– HFM EPBCS Lead Act as an onsite lead and cascade the functional requirements from customer to the technical team.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– The leader will be aligned to the global ERP program to ensure the migration to cloud ERP is done with simple and scalable Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) processes.
– Build a deep understanding of our global processes and execute programs to ensure sound alignment with and usage of ERP to ensure accurate supplier processes and procedures.
– This leader will own IT EPM, they will work within ERP IT Team for the overall Finance needs for IT, act as a covering function for planning and spending, and seek out areas for cost-out.
– The leader will drive global cost-out projects. This leader will perform analytics on our cost categories and defined MVP projects to deliver measurable reductions in cost.
– Define and implement global / approved EPM interfaces, including defining & test all interface.