Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 32 weeks
Rate: £650 per Day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Oracle HCM Project Manager.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Keys Skills Required:
– In depth Oracle experience of Oracle Cloud HCM deployment.
– Experience with managing at least 3 ERP implementation projects (Oracle, SAP) is a prerequisite.
– Proven experience with integrations/interfaces (functionally and technically) between ERP system and other internal systems and third party systems.
– Possible impact on legacy systems, processes, organization, operations, incl change mgmt.
– Typically delivered within 1 project potentially in phases within a max 2 year timeframe in scope, roadmap, priorities & timing are possible but not frequent.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Translate a scope into deliverables, solution and planning.
– Managing Project Delivery, steer cross functional teams towards deliverables.
– Manage dependencies within the Project and with other initiatives.
– Risk Management.
– Lead the project team to define different scenarios and solutions, taking into account multiple constraints and opinions/visions.