Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 52 weeks
Rate: £700 per Day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Experienced Oracle GTM Consultant
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Been part of at least two project lifecycles, preferable from scoping and planning through to post go-live support.
– Taken part in a detailed business process analysis project (‘As Is’ definition) and provided recommendations for the future process.
– Lead GTM daily monitoring activities.
– Work with Business and IT director on various custom reporting needs.
– Build/Plan data exports from Cloud needed for validation during EBS data extract.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Defining and articulating client requirements, working with clients to help them understand where improvements could be made within a given business process.
– Support data uploads/updates in fusion on adhoc basis.
– Prep and plan for data conversion activities for next phase.
– Development of Supply Chain process training material and delivery of training.
– Able to work remotely with a global team.