Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £650 per Day
Location: REMOTE , UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Greenfield implementation
Description: Oracle r12 Financials Functional consultant required to join an exciting international organisation that is starting a ‘greenfield’ implementation of the Oracle E-Business Suite into a European finance shared service centre.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– In depth experience of Oracle r12 in particular covering Financials and Supply Chain modules; Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), General Ledger (GL), Cash Management (CM), ebTax, Purchasing (PO) and iProcurement (iproc).
– Localisation experience in multiply European countries as well as experience in shared service environments.
– Ability to translate end user requirements into specifications for IT.
– Experience of implementing and managing projects and facilitating acceptance.
– Exposure to best practice Oracle usage in similar multi-org finance shared service environments.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Embed ownership for Oracle Financials applications within all areas and regions of the business.
– Develop & support expert users in the business and work with them to increase their understanding and capabilities in Oracle.
– Work with finance teams to improve existing working practices and introduce new ones.
– Work with the internal change team to develop a formal Oracle training program.
– Manage external resources to deliver projects as required.