Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 36 weeks
Rate: £650 per day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Oracle FCCS Senior Manager/Manager required.
Minimum Years Experience: 10 years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Substantial experience leading HFM and/or FCCS implementations, preferably at large, complex multinationals, and are considered an expert and leader in your field.
– The ability to translate complex Accounting processes into EPM systems and articulate leading practice.
– Experience of leading successful teams across the full implementation lifecycle and can articulate overcoming various challenges in one or more of the following areas: Financial Consolidation, Tax Provisioning, Regulatory reporting or Management reporting.
– Ability to advise senior management on alternative solutions and risks with experience of presenting and influencing at a senior level.
– Education to Degree level as minimum and Professional Accounting designation (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent).
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Leading Consolidation and Integrated Reporting aspects of a Finance Transformation / EPM change project as a key member of mixed client teams.
– Accountability for the sustainability of project benefits.
– Identifying further service opportunities, while client side.
– Providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in Accounting processes and concepts.
– Provide business and technical mentorship to members of a project team.