Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £600 per day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Oracle ePBCS Consultant required for implementation and end user training.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Proved demonstrable Planning/Essbase/ (E) PBCS implementation experience.
– The ability to articulate leading practice in relation to the implementation of finance processes within Planning & Budgeting EPM systems.
– Ability to demonstrate a track record of working across the full implementation lifecycle.
– A confident approach, self motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
– Experience of Budgeting and Forecasting, Integrated Business Planning, Management reporting.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Leading Consolidation and Integrated Reporting aspects of a Finance Transformation / EPM change project as a key member of mixed client teams.
– Accountability for the sustainability of project benefits.
– End user training.
– Providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME).
– Provide business and technical mentorship to members of a project team.