Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 52 weeks
Rate: £700 per day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Oracle EPBCS Senior Manager/Manager required.
Minimum Years Experience: 10 years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Proved demonstrable Planning/Essbase/(E)PBCS implementation experience, preferably at large, complex multinationals, and are considered an expert and leader in your field.
– The ability to articulate leading practice in relation to the implementation of finance processes within Planning & Budgeting EPM systems.
– Ability to demonstrate a track record of working across the full implementation lifecycle, have some lead experience and can articulate overcoming various challenges in one or more of the following areas: Budgeting and Forecasting, Integrated Business Planning, Management reporting.
– A confident approach, self motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
– A flexible and team focused working style within a multi-functional team.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Leading Consolidation and Integrated Reporting aspects of a Finance Transformation / EPM change project as a key member of mixed client teams.
– Accountability for the sustainability of project benefits.
– Identifying further service opportunities, while client side.
– Providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME).
– Provide business and technical mentorship to members of a project team.