Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: €550 per Day
Location: Paris, France
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Oracle E-Business Lead Consultant required to work on a Supply Chain/Manufacturing implementation.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Excellent knowledge of the Supply Chain suite.
– Knowledge of Oracle Project Manufacturing and Advanced Supply Chain Planning mandatory.
– Knowledge of the Financial suite (GL, PA, SLA).
– Technical skills are an advantage: build SQL queries, analyse programs log and ability to detect defects and to propose some fix.
– High level of English language is compulsory, French is appreciated.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Produce Detailed Functional Specifications (DFS), setup documentation (Setup Change Notice).
– Control the work of the back-office team in India and provide detailed solutions.
– Detect, analyse, and propose fix for any issue on Finance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Customer Services domains.
– Setup SCM modules into the details, knowledge the screens and tables involved and the process and data flow.
– Management of inventory and logistics flow, MRP planning.