Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £500 per Day
Location: Remote , UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Oracle Cloud Data Migration Lead Consultant required to oversee the Data Migration on and Oracle Fusion Cloud Implementation project.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Key Skills Required:
– Substantial experience working with databases and ETL tools capable of data cleansing.
– Ability to engage clearly with data stewards and business stakeholders to explain data migration concepts. This will also include data cleansing management and guidance.
– Proactive in relation to identifying and understanding activities that are of benefit to the project.
– Knowledge of Fusion Data Migration tools including FBDI/HDL/ADFDI and Fusion Webservices.
– Previous experience of Data Migration in Fusion ERP projects involving FIN/SCM/PPM/OTL a must. This includes experience of migrating from Oracle eBS to Oracle Fusion Cloud.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements/scope.
– Prepare Data Migration Plans including migration risk, milestones (Toll-gates), and business sign-off details.
– Take ownership of testing of all data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) activities.
– Provide technical thought leadership to define data migration strategy and solution design using ETL methodology.
– Develop best practice, processes and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.