Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 52 weeks
Rate: $USD115 per hour
Location: Remote, USA
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: The transition manager will be responsible for 3 key areas of delivery: Cutover Planning and Management, Role based Access Controls and Quality Assurance to go live.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Key Skills Required:
– 5 to 7 years in Oracle Cloud implementation environment.
– Experience of transitioning complex IT projects with personal accountability for delivering to time and cost for projects.
– Engage with key stakeholders, oversee solution design, run workshops.
– Stakeholder Management.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Responsible for planning and overseeing the transfer of key information necessary for the support, operation and acceptance of solutions deployed into production.
– Ensure service transition is planned and executed to schedule.
– Decommissioning and legacy tool sunsetting as part of cutover management.
– Build transition plans including infrastructure/application, configurations, support models, change management.
– Be responsible for coordinating planning and alignment sessions with cross-Enterprise and client functional teams.