Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 35 weeks
Rate: £500 per day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation.
Description: Client is in the process of implementing Oracle Fusion as its new enterprise solution for HR and Finance. They are seeking experienced Oracle Fusion trainers to support the programme which has a go-live in November 2021. They are working with both a System Implementation partner and a Business Adoption partner to ensure our go-live is successful.
They are now seeking two experienced Oracle Fusion trainers, one covering HR/Payroll and one focussed on Finance.
Role is also determined as out-side IR35.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years.
Key Skills Required:
– Oracle Fusion application (either HCM (inc. Payroll), or Financials or both).
– Developing and delivering training materials in a virtual setting.
– Public sector / local authority experience is highly desirable.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Build out our training environment.
– Develop training materials to support our new business processes.
– Deliver training to our professional Finance and HR / Payroll system users.
– Support our system users in transitioning from Oracle eBS to Oracle Fusion.