Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £500 per Day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: To join an existing global Oracle r12 implementation focusing on the Supply Chain & Operations streams.
Description: Experienced Oracle Supply Chain functional consultant.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Key Skills Required:
– Been part of at least two project lifecycles, preferable from scoping and planning through to post go-live support.
– Taken part in a detailed business process analysis project (‘As Is’ definition) and provided recommendations for the future process.
– Comprehensive business and process knowledge.
– Deep knowledge of at least one module of Oracle (e.g. iProcurement, Purchasing, AME, Inventory, Order management, – Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP), procurement contracts, Oracle sourcing.
– Ability to demonstrate an understanding of complex transactions and related configuration options within the above module.
– Experience in the integration with other Oracle modules and their application to a client business requirement.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Defining and articulating client requirements, working with clients to help them understand where improvements could be made within a given business process.
– Proposing multiple scenarios and solutions to address these areas of improvement.
– Working with a team to implement the agreed solutions.
– Development of Supply Chain process training material and delivery of training.