Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £600 per day
Location: South East, UK, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: We are currently working with an ERP Transformation Partner who is looking for an Oracle Cloud SCM Hybrid Consultant to work on their end clients cloud implementation.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Technical knowledge of Oracle Supply Chain Modules in particular Inventory, Order Management, Purchasing and Manufacturing ideally in Oracle Cloud but Oracle eBusiness Suite (Ebs) will be considered.
– Strong understanding of the P2P and S2F lifecycles
– Good understanding and experience of implementing Material Requirement Planning (MRP) process on Oracle Cloud or Ebs.
– Ability to comprehend complex requirements from Business SMEs and provide fit for purpose solutions.
– Active engagement with Business SMEs and cross-programme stakeholders to achieve overall synergy across the organisation.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Strong stakeholder management.
– Strong requirement gathering.
– Create and manage suitable documentation for integration.
– Communicate effectively with the technical teams.
– Manage each stream of work as directed.