Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £650 per day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Strong Oracle Cloud Project Manager required to oversee co-ordination, documentation, delivery and sign off of comprehensive change plan on Oracle Cloud Applications implementation.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Key Skills Required:
– Project Management of at least 2 full life cycle Oracle EBS and / or Oracle Cloud Projects.
– Experience of managing full end to end Oracle Cloud Project.
– Strong Stakeholder Management skills.
– Experience in managing systems integrator.
– Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills and qualities.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Work with the existing system support teams and work stream leads.
– Coordinating, documenting and signing off a comprehensive project plan.
– Take full ownership for executing the project plan and activities at ‘go live’ to ensure the smooth and timely rollout of the new Oracle Cloud system.