Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 13 weeks
Rate: £550 per day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Minimum Years Experience:
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience with a minimum of three Oracle Cloud HCM implementations covering core – HR, Payroll, OTL, Absence, Talent and Goals.
– Implementation background of other ERP HCM applications (Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP, PeopleSoft etc.).
– Strong change and transformation experience from both a user and business process perspective.
– Development of core HR reports using relevant Oracle reporting functionality (Smartview, OTBI etc.).
– Hierarchy and security requirements identification.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Key representative for HR systems to wider global implementation team.
– Develop & support expert users in the business and work with them to increase their understanding and capabilities in Oracle.
– Work with HR teams Work to improve existing working practices and introduce new ones.
– Manage external resources to deliver projects as required.
– Be responsible for the end to end delivery and operation of the full HCM portfolio.