Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £550 per Day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: An Oracle Cloud HCM / Payroll product owner required on a UK Cloud implementation.
5 Key Skills Required:
– Min 3 years of Product management experience.
– Articulating a product strategy in terms of consumer and business value.
– Experience and understanding of agile techniques to deliver world beating products.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, you must be able to articulate complex concepts to a diverse audience.
– Attitude and the aptitude to learn new product area/domain quickly.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Have ownership of a Product involving multiple internal/ external stakeholders and drive the Product strategy & execution for it.
– Engage with stakeholders and Senior Product Manager to formulate the vision, strategy and long-term roadmap and execute it well by constantly managing the stakeholders expectations, working through dependencies across multiple products/ teams.
– Understand key user personas, customers & stakeholders for my product and their pain points really well.
– Understand and demonstrate all the features to different audiences within ]and outside of our immediate product team.
– Effectively document and explain new requirements to the engineering team using user stories, personas, and acceptance tests and help the team in breaking down a complex piece of work/ epic into smaller, deliverable chunks of value that can be delivered faster.