Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 24 weeks
Rate: £500 per Day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Oracle Cloud Finance and Procurement Implementation Project.
Description: UK-based client currently in need of post-implementation reconfiguration work on Oracle Cloud Finance and Procurement.
Minimum Years Experience: 7 Years
Key Skills Required:
– Experience with a minimum of three Oracle Cloud (ERP) implementations.
– Strong change and transformation experience from both a user and business process perspective.
– Strong P2P and Financials experience.
– Business process re-engineering experience of key finance processes to match vanilla processes in Oracle Cloud.
– Role analysis and roles description set up.
– Business description of roles.
– Fusion customer set up.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Embed ownership of finance processes within all areas and regions of the business.
– Develop & support expert users in the business and work with them to increase their understanding and capabilities in Oracle.
– Work with finance teams to improve existing working practices and introduce new ones.
– Manage external resources to deliver projects as required.
– Experience with post implementation and post go live.