Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 13 weeks
Rate: £550 per Day
Location: Remote , UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: To join an existing global Oracle Cloud implementation focusing on theFinancials streams.
Description: Experienced Oracle Financials Technical consultant to assist with integration between Oracle and 3rd party systems.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Key Skills Required:
– Been part of at least two project lifecycles, preferable from scoping and planning through to post go-live support.
– Taken part in a detailed business process analysis project (‘As Is’ definition) and provided recommendations for the future process.
– Comprehensive business and process knowledge.
– Deep knowledge of Core Financials modules (AR, AP, GL).
– Ability to demonstrate an understanding of complex transactions and related configuration options within the above module.
– Experience in the integration with other Oracle modules and their application to a client business requirement.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Defining and articulating client requirements, working with clients to help them understand where improvements could be made within a given business process.
– Proposing multiple scenarios and solutions to address these areas of improvement.
– Working with a team to implement the agreed solutions.
– Development of Financials process training material and delivery of training.