Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £450 per day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Oracle Cloud Data Migration consultant.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience of data migration of Payroll from Oracle eBS to Cloud.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Team Player.
– Ability to lead and provide technical expertise and knowledge to shape the detailed data migration approach.
– Stakeholder Management.
5 Key Responsibilities:
– Co-ordinate the data migration process, in conjunction with the Functional Managers, in order to provide a repeatable, accurate, auditable process for the data migration.
– Work with Data Owners to identify items requiring data cleanse and provide advice and expertise as to the methodology to be applied appropriate to the cleansing requirement.
– Mapping the data migration, at a field-by-field level understanding current processes and data and the ‘to be’ system requirements, in order to ensure that everyone involved is clear on the constraints and demands.
– Work with the Functional, Technical and SI teams on the programme n order to deliver a successful data migration that will allow operational services to continue and provide the data platform for the programme to succeed.
– Monitoring and reporting on data quality, including the production of regular management reports.