Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 13 weeks
Rate: £500 per day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: An Oracle Financials Data Migration Consultant with Cloud experience required to join a large Cloud project covering GL, AR and AP.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Previous experience of data migration and/or data analysis on a HR or Finance system implementation with at least one of the target Oracle SaaS Cloud application.
– The ability to work at a low level of detail while being able to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
– Experience of working in in an agile project environment with several projects and changing demands.
– Recent cloud data migration analysis experience.
– Demonstrable experience of engagement in, and completion of, at least one major data migration project.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Coordinating and setting direction for the overall data analysis effort.
– Ensuring the DM team members are adopting consistent and best practices in data migration activities.
– Providing support to the programme and project managers in prioritisation and coordination of the data migration design, configuration, testing and implementation of the solution.
– Overseeing extraction of data from source systems and other data stores.
– Overseeing the definition and application of business and data rules to extracted datasets.