Start Date: Immediately
Rate: $USD125,000 per Annum
Location: Denver, CO, USA
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Oracle Cloud Consultant
Description: My client is an Oracle Partner looking to hire on an Oracle Cloud Consultant to join their practice.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
Key Skills Required:
– Business knowledge in at least one of the following areas: Finance and accounting, enterprise performance management, SCM/logistics, production, customer experience (sales, marketing, service), human resources management (HCM).
– Experience in the implementation of Oracle application software, Cloud and/or EBS.
– Necessary ability to facilitate presentations/meetings as well as interface with clients.
– Implementation experience preferred.
– Basic knowledge of database programming in SQL.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Design and implementation of business requirements through configuration and adaptation of Oracle enterprise software.
– Development of functional solution concepts and technical specifications for customer-specific adaptations.
– Execution of user training/coaching as well as support tasks during prototyping and test phases.
– Conduct workshops on business process analysis and design digitization solutions within Oracle applications.
– Planning, implementation and monitoring of organizational change management measures.