Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £400 per Day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: My Oracle Consulting Client is tasked with rebuilding their clients Database.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Performance Tuning of SQL and PL/SQL.
– Advanced PL/SQL techniques (analytical functions, collection handling, bulk processing, objects, LOBs).
– Experience of Oracle partitioning.
– Exposure to Oracle RAC, Oracle RMAN, Oracle Data Guard.
– Knowledge of Oracle Weblogic, Oracle Service Bus or other Application Server technology.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– The delivery of enterprise database architecture projects such as Oracle database infrastructure design, builds, upgrades, migrations, support and performance tuning.
– The position involves a mixture of production support and project delivery activities.
– The individual filling this position is expected to provide production support ownership, tracking and resolving database related tasks.
– Additionally, fulfilling requests, resolving incidents within SLAs, reviewing service related reports (e.g. database backups, maintenance, monitoring) on a daily basis, to ensure service related issues are identified and resolved within established SLA.
– Must be Security cleared to SC level.