Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £500 per Day
Location: Remote , UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: BAU
Description: Our client is looking for an Oracle EBusiness DBA to help with some additional work load around their on premise EBusiness environments particularly with setting up on SOA Gateway and to prepare EBS for a modern integration architecture. For example using REST/SOAP, event based processing.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Key Skills Required:
– Experienced EBS DBA.
– Experience on setting up/using SOA Gateway, event hubs, AQ, REST/SOAP, ORDS.
– Good understanding of the security around the usage of EBS.
– Experience in Developing software on integration from and into Oracle EBS.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Install/Configure the SOA Gateway to enable EBS’ REST api.
– Support the team on the usage of these api’s/webservices.
– Assist on of a proof of concept to publish business events from within EBS to a (Kafka) event hub.
– Assist on other activities in the integration area (for example e-invoicing).