Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £45,000 per annum
Location: Lancashire, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Customer Facing
Description: Our client is an established database services provider and Oracle Partner.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Technical database administration experience of Oracle 19c DB and Oracle Applications R12.2.
– Oracle RMAN and OEM knowledge are an advantage.
– Practical experience of development, production & business critical environments.
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
– Significant DBA experience with Oracle based systems is essential.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Administer and manage both development and production databases.
– Ensure the backup and functional recovery of Oracle based systems.
– Carry out database performance monitoring and tuning.
– Provide technical support on a wide range of databases and applications.
– Install, patch and test software.