Start Date: Immediately
Rate: $USD180,000 per Annum
Location: Brea, CA, USA
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Management & Support
Description: The Senior Oracle Infrastructure DBA will focus in supporting global 24×7 Oracle infrastructures.
Minimum Years Experience: 10 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent relevant experience.
– 5+ years of hands-on experience with Oracle EBS Apps DBA and with RDBMS 19c pluggable databases.
– 5+ years of hands-on experience with EBS R12.2.
– 3+ years of hands-on experience with Oracle Middleware.
– 3+ years of Linux/Unix working experience.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Hands-on experience as a Senior Oracle EBS Apps DBA and SysAdmin for the Oracle EBS R12.2 / RDBMS 19c.
– Hands-on experience supporting the Oracle techstack in the DMZ (Oracle EBS/iStore).
– Cloning R12.2 instances with single node, multi-nodes, and DMZ.
– Hands-on knowledge of the AutoConfig, shared APPL_TOP, and CONTEXT_FILE.
– Apply EBS and DB patches including the quarterly CPU security patches.