Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 13 weeks
Rate: £575 per day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Work with others to specify, design and implement the technical requirements for the programme, this involves developing, validating and reviewing conceptual, logical and physical network designs, addition of Virtual networks, Creation of routing rules, creation of access control lists.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– 2+ Years hands on as an Oracle Cloud Implementer.
– Good knowledge of and demonstrable hands on experience of Demonstrated proficiency in Oracle Cloud Container/Platform administration and configuration.
– Virtual Networks (VNICs).
– Experience of LAN configuration.
– Experience of Firewall Design and Ruleset Configuration.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Specific Architectures (Oracle Cloud).
– Experience and Design of network security (TACACS, SYSLOG, SNMP).
– Experience with internet routing protocols and concepts: TCP/IP, OSPF.
– Experience working in a Linux/Unix/Windows environment (sysadmin level).
– Experience configuring and software-based solutions (i.e. VPN).