Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 52 weeks
Rate: $USD55 per Hour
Location: Remote, USA
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Support and Development
Description: The Electronic Data Interchange Analyst will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing specifications for enhancements and extensions with EDI application interfaces and mapping.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience integrating EDI with J.D. Edwards and SAP.
– Experience working with multiple EDI communication options (e.g. AS2, SFTP, VANs).
– Understanding and experience with designing and working with Canonical Data Models (XML or JSON formats).
– Experience working with various EDI transaction types and standards.
– 4+ years EDI experience with global company implementing and supporting processes, including trading partner on boarding, and migration.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Implementing new EDI functionality to meet business, regulatory, and compliance needs.
– Analyzing and translating business requirements into technical and system requirements to create technical specifications.
– Documenting EDI specifications and changes.
– Coordination and setup of new and existing Trading Partners within EDI data translation and communication options (e.g. AS2, SFTP, VANs).
– Defining requirements for new EDI transactions and transaction business processes, testing new processes, transaction support monitoring, problem resolution, enhancement fulfilment, change management, and status reporting.