Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 30 weeks
Rate: £550 per Day
Location: Remote , UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Oracle Cloud implementation
Description: A Cloud Cutover Manager for Oracle Cloud ERP, HCM and Payroll implementation.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Career project manager with relevant industry experience implementing Oracle Cloud HCM/ Finance.
– Resource planning, recruitment and stream management experience.
– Strong senior stakeholder management, communication and ‘expectation setting’ experience.
– Third-party vendor selection and subsequent management experience along with proven ability to maintain project deadlines.
– Experience with building and managing integrations.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Owning the relationship with the Systems Integrator, Oracle and any other third-party vendors.
– Budget ownership.
– Regular reporting into steering committee.
– Responsibility of internal project streams/activities such as UAT, data migration and training.
– Responsible for running the building the integration team.