Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £500 per Day
Location: Remote , UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Strong Oracle Cloud Cutover Manager required to oversee co-ordination, documentation, delivery and sign off of comprehensive cutover plan on Oracle Cloud Applications implementation.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Project Management of at least 2 full life cycle Oracle EBS and / or Oracle Cloud Projects.
– Experience of managing full Cutover Process.
– Strong Stakeholder Management skills.
– Experience in managing systems integrator.
– Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills and qualities.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Work with the existing system support teams and work stream leads.
– coordinating, documenting and signing off a comprehensive cutover plan.
– take full ownership for executing the cutover plan and activities at ‘go live’ to ensure the smooth and timely rollout of the new Oracle Cloud system.
– Stakeholder Management.
– Manage external resources to deliver Projects as required.