Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 32 weeks
Rate: €550 per Day
Location: Remote , Ireland
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Looking for an experienced Business Analyst for a Global ERP implementation.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– ERP implementation experience is must, particularly in a Global environment.
– Demonstrated solid understanding of business processes; prior business-level experience a plus.
– Demonstrated ability to improve procedures and standards, ensuring quality and delivery of service to customers.
– Demonstrated ability to document clear business requirements and solutions needed to meet business requirements and to translate the requirements into functional designs for ERP, 3rd party add-ons, extensions and interfaces.
– Oracle Retail experience.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Functional design and implementation of new ERP functionality.
– Work in partnership with business to understand and document their business processes, issues, challenges and opportunities.
– Work with the global enterprise team to get the necessary support or solutions in place to support business processes.
– Capture and document requirements in sprints, and contribute to process design.
Manage user and stakeholder expectations and robustly assess all requests for additional or non-standard developments.