Date de Début: Immédiatement
Durée: 26 semaines
Tarif : £500 per Day
Emplacement: Remote, Royaume-Uni
Type d’emploi: Contrat
Engagement Type: Oracle E-business financials implementation.
Description: Oracle r12 Financials Functional consultant required to join a team and do some support and enhancement work.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Compétences clés requises:
– In depth experience of Oracle r12 in particular covering Financials; Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), General Ledger (GL).
– Localisation experience in multiply European countries as well as experience in shared service environments.
– Ability to translate end user requirements into specifications for IT.
– Experience of implementing and managing projects and facilitating acceptance.
– Exposure to best practice Oracle usage in similar multi-org finance shared service environments.
Domaines de responsabilité:
– Embed ownership for Oracle Financials applications within all areas and regions of the business.
– Develop & support expert users in the business and work with them to increase their understanding and capabilities in Oracle.
– Work with finance teams to improve existing working practices and introduce new ones.
– Work with the internal change team to develop a formal Oracle training program.
– Manage external resources to deliver projects as required.