Date de Début: Immédiatement
Durée: 26 semaines
Tarif : £550 par jour
Emplacement: Londres, Royaume-Uni
Type d’emploi: Contrat
Engagement Type: Oracle Cloud P2P implementation
Description: To support the development of the ERP Financial features in an Oracle cloud ERP development.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 compétences clés requises:
– Strong influencing skills, with the ability to drive to conclusion key decisions with senior leaders and key business stakeholders.
– Broad knowledge of PPM Billing and Costing solutions in the Oracle Fusion product set.
– Strong bias for action and a solution orientated attitude.
– Able to work closely across a diverse multi-workstream programme team to expeditiously deliver results.
– Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communication.
5 domaines de responsabilité:
– Good attention to detail and an ability to analyses and use data in decision making.
– Experience identifying, diagnosing and resolving issues independently; taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances.
– Experience of business analysis and functional requirements gathering.
– Broad knowledge of Oracle/ERP modules and functionality.
– Stakeholder management and good people skills to gather requirements and agree specifications.